First unread post8 posts Page 1 of 1
Unread postby Karval » 19 Dec 2018 04:46
Hello.

And THANK YOU !!!
Thank you for this new feature I waited for a long long time.
When I saw this in the changelog, I was extremely happy. I watch all my videos in 1.5x speed. So, for each start of PotPlayer, I had to push Z to reload the previously speed.
Now, I don't need to do it anymore.
Now, I can say PotPlayer is the absolute perfect player for me.

Thank you again.
Unread postby Dreamer » 20 Dec 2018 07:03
Where is that option? I can't find it.
Unread postby D2NP » 20 Dec 2018 15:43
Main menu - Playback - Speed - Keep playback speed changes
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.
Unread postby Dreamer » 21 Dec 2018 06:28
Thanks, it's not in the Preferences, so I couldn't find it.

It works with default settings, but it doesn't work with my config, perhaps because I'm using multiple profiles / presets? Is it a bug?

I'm using a profile "Dreamer", set speed to 1.2x, enable the option "Keep playback speed changes", exit PP, start PP - same or different file, same preset "Dreamer" is loaded, the option "Keep playback speed changes" is checked in menu, but speed is normal - 1x. The same playlist tab is used - "Default" in both cases.
Unread postby Karval » 22 Dec 2018 05:14
Do you use filters or particular codecs ?
Once, I had a problem of subtitles. Sometimes, 1 line didn't appear. If I did go back 5 seconds earlyer in the video, et replay, this subtitles appeared. Because of a codec I had installed.
So, maybe you can try to do a complete uninstall of Pot Player.
Unread postby Dreamer » 23 Dec 2018 06:12
I'm using just LAV splitter and ffdshow, but I think it's not a problem, it's a PP option.

As I said, it works good with default options, but I think the problem is Presets, I had few issues with them already.
Unread postby D2NP » 24 Dec 2018 20:48
Dreamer wrote:Thanks, it's not in the Preferences, so I couldn't find it.

It works with default settings, but it doesn't work with my config, perhaps because I'm using multiple profiles / presets? Is it a bug?

I'm using a profile "Dreamer", set speed to 1.2x, enable the option "Keep playback speed changes", exit PP, start PP - same or different file, same preset "Dreamer" is loaded, the option "Keep playback speed changes" is checked in menu, but speed is normal - 1x. The same playlist tab is used - "Default" in both cases.

Try new beta
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.
Unread postby Dreamer » 25 Dec 2018 00:02
OK, it was partially fixed in one silent update of the 64-bit version, but it was reset on preset change.

In the last beta it works good, it's saved per preset - correct, so I can use 1.2x for videos and 1x for IPTV/live streams/mp3 = fixed for me.

Thanks.
First unread post8 posts Page 1 of 1

Login