5 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby Yin Cognyto » 09 Aug 2018 23:18
Would the dev like to add the possibility to edit the current playlist album when double clicking or right clicking on that album's tab? Or even better, when double clicking on the album's name. Something like the way Photoshop allows you to edit a layer's name when you double click on it in the layers list, but you can also select that layer using a "normal" click.

If it's possible, of course. After all, you can add, delete, go left and right (plus the popup to easily select an album) in the albums' tab list ... why not easily edit the albums there too? If a click style on the desired tab would be implemented for that, that would avoid the need to create a new button for it.
Postby D2NP » 10 Aug 2018 01:52
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.
Postby Yin Cognyto » 10 Aug 2018 03:36
Oh, ok - I didn't notice that, good point. However, the popup button only appears when the tab space is full with albums. If you only have two or three albums or the playlist is wider, you must first create albums to fill the tab space in order to be able to have the popup button visible and edit an album. Ok, I know this is just a small inconvenient, but it is one, nevertheless - just saying...
Postby D2NP » 11 Aug 2018 01:30
The Dev will not add this
"Because album editing is very rare feature"
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.
Postby Yin Cognyto » 11 Aug 2018 03:09
Ok - that's a very good reason. :)
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Login