5 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby Yin Cognyto » 13 Jul 2018 19:39
Currently, if you have <Button CmdID='CMD_SELECT_PAGE' PageIndex='0'.../> in a skin, it works only as a result of left clicks. If modified to <Button AltCmdID='CMD_SELECT_PAGE' PageIndex='0'.../> (i.e. triggered by right clicks), it stops working. It would be nice for tab pages to be selectable by right clicks, to avoid creating separate buttons to handle tab page selection in some cases. For a minimalist skin, for example, this would be great...

On a related note, a <Slider> doesn't work with AltCmdID either - maybe the possibility to handle right clicks can be added to sliders as well.
Postby D2NP » 16 Jul 2018 22:49
will not be this feature
According to the dev.

AltCmdID + <Slider already working
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
Postby Yin Cognyto » 20 Jul 2018 05:28
D2NP wrote:AltCmdID + <Slider already working
No, I mean seeking through the media by right clicking is not working (e.g. <Slider AltCmdID='CMD_TIMEBAR_CTRL'). I know I can assign other commands for a slider's right click, but actually seeking in a movie by right click is not possible.

I mentioned the slider in relation to selecting tab pages, since both are not possible by right clicking. Basically, in the case of a slider, I would have liked to either:
- seek by left clicking and select tab pages by right clicking OR
- select tab pages by left clicking and seek by right clicking
Since both seeking and selecting tab pages are not possible by right clicking, I can't assign these two as alternates for a slider. I hope I made my self clear this time... ;)
Postby D2NP » 20 Jul 2018 16:57
Yin Cognyto wrote: <Slider AltCmdID='CMD_TIMEBAR_CTRL')
CMD_TIMEBAR_CTRL only for CmdID, by default it has additional functions - Right Click - "Go to Bookmark...", click Mouse Wheel - "chapter\bookmark A-B Repeat".

I think the developer will not make these changes to the function of the pages.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
Postby Yin Cognyto » 20 Jul 2018 18:14
Ok, thanks for letting me know.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Login