5 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby Yin Cognyto » 11 Jul 2018 22:00
Self explanatory screenshots:
Image (video taken from here, recording result here) and
Image (video taken from here, recording result here).

PotPlayer 1.7.13341 beta: Image.

Are my settings at fault or it's a bug? Thanks.
Postby D2NP » 12 Jul 2018 06:49
I tried, record works fine
4k, DSC, mkv
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
Postby Yin Cognyto » 12 Jul 2018 18:20
That's strange. I've tried with a 1080p video and it also worked - although it wasn't exactly a DSC, since CMD_FILE_TYPE_MESSAGE gave me mp4 instead of mkv, and they are slightly different containers. But for the 4K videos I've tried, it doesn't work. I've tried setting back the Matroska Source/Splitter to the Built In recommended one (before, I was using the FFMpeg MKV Source/Splitter, because I had delays seeking in MKVs using the default option), but it didn't make any difference. And, of course, the CPU is at 50%-80%, but I guess this is normal for 4K videos on a 2.3 GHz notebook without hardware-based encoding...
Postby D2NP » 16 Jul 2018 22:54
The developer can not confirm. He does not have problems with this.

so try the latest beta version and reset the player settings
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
Postby Yin Cognyto » 20 Jul 2018 07:04
Well, I tried and no result. Maybe it will be solved when installing Win 10 or updating my K-Lite Mega Codec Pack (I still use Win 7 x64 and K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 8.0.0, if that makes a difference). So for now, I don't dispair over this, but will try it again when updating my system and will let you know. Thanks anyway.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Login