First unread post3 posts Page 1 of 1
Unread postby VanityFire » 27 Jun 2018 05:01
Hi, I am a happy user of PotPlayer for years now and I have a question regarding something we no longer have in PotPlayer (I think) after an update and I was wondering if there is any way of bringing them back.

1) There was a button that was always visible at the lower right corner of the player where we could turn on and off subtitles with just a few clicks, no need for hot-keys shortcuts or going to preferences to turn them off or on.

I notice that for some videos that have multiple subtitles a button named "Select Stream" appears in that lower corner as well, but it isn't always visible for all videos. So I would like to know:

- Is there a way I can force the "Select Stream" button or icon to be always visible on the lower right corner of the player? Always vible for every video?

2) Before a previous update we also used to have a button to capture the current frame displayed in the video and turn it into a picture. Is there a way to make that button visible again in the lower part of the player without having to resort to preferences menus and hot-keys to take a picture of the video?

Sorry for the lengthy post and thanks for your time and any help and clarification you can provide about these questions.
Unread postby D2NP » 28 Jun 2018 18:14
in general, install the previous skin,
or attach the current

1. 2.
Yes, you need to edit the skin.
Which skin did you use before the update?
And what skin do you use now? attach the current skin
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.
Unread postby VanityFire » 29 Jun 2018 12:03
D2NP wrote:in general, install the previous skin,
or attach the current

1. 2.
Yes, you need to edit the skin.
Which skin did you use before the update?
And what skin do you use now? attach the current skin

D2NP thank you for your reply, you helped me realize the solution!

Fortunately I had a laptop with the old skin which I love "BlackBox2" and went to the skin folder and copied that skin and put it in my new computer and now I have it!

I finally have those precious buttons at hand again whenever I use PotPlayer. :D

I like the new skin, but not having those two buttons was a let down but now problem solved!

Thanks D2Np for your help!
First unread post3 posts Page 1 of 1

Login