3 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby kb968 » 14 Jun 2018 05:46
Looks like this forum has gone to the dogs, where are all the experts that use to answer questions gone, bloody hopeless...
Postby Dreamer » 14 Jun 2018 06:40
감자사랑 left this forum because of conflict with another user "DVB Support", author of English translation for PP. I sent PM to use 감자사랑 , but it's still in outbox, he helped me several times, I would be lost without him. User "DVB Support" providing support here too, but he is inactive now.

It's not good, I know, another problem is the spam, I'm not sure if anyone admin this forum. It's not easy to find non-spam topics here...

All in all, PP is NOT dead, new versions are still releasing, I really like PP and I'm here to help too, but I can't answer all questions.

I'm not sure if someone read bugs and suggestions, I tried to send email to ahahalive at daum dot net - directly to the PP author, because of the forum issue, but I received an email:

" Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to ahahalive at daum dot net because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail. "

I reported many bugs and some of them were fixed in few days(!), some feature requests were added, but I'm not sure if someone is still listening now.... :cry:
Postby kb968 » 14 Jun 2018 07:38
Dreamer wrote:감자사랑 left this forum because of conflict with another user "DVB Support", author of English translation for PP. I sent PM to use 감자사랑 , but it's still in outbox, he helped me several times, I would be lost without him. User "DVB Support" providing support here too, but he is inactive now.

It's not good, I know, another problem is the spam, I'm not sure if anyone admin this forum. It's not easy to find non-spam topics here...

All in all, PP is NOT dead, new versions are still releasing, I really like PP and I'm here to help too, but I can't answer all questions.

I'm not sure if someone read bugs and suggestions, I tried to send email to ahahalive at daum dot net - directly to the PP author, because of the forum issue, but I received an email:

" Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to ahahalive at daum dot net because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail. "

I reported many bugs and some of them were fixed in few days(!), some feature requests were added, but I'm not sure if someone is still listening now.... :cry:

Thanks Dreamer, a conflict of interest so to speak, I did notice that PP is still being updated but I am pretty sure some people on this forum would like plenty of help, unfortunately I am not a program writer...
Cheers n beers..
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Login