Unread postby Mohammad48 » 11 Jan 2015 07:41
hi
can anyone give me some information about 1 , 2 , 5 ,6 ?
thanks

http://8pic.ir/images/73pxlcukpw6mnbkp0u0m.jpg
Unread postby Mohammad48 » 11 Jan 2015 20:10
?
Unread postby Robyer » 12 Jan 2015 17:39
5 - When you do right-click on video, go into Album/Favorites, you'll see history of recently played files
6 - At same place, when you have large list of recently played files, in Album/Favorites/More..., then it will be showed either as 1 column menu with arrows at top and bottom and you're "scrolling" this menu. Or it is showed as multi-column menu (when option is disabled).
Unread postby 감자사랑 » 13 Jan 2015 09:22

1. Fixed window position when minimized.
The option was added in 2008 and it's almost obsolete nowadays as it works only with overlay mixer and Theater mode of ATI which is no more available in catalyst control center. Theater mode of ATI is a video mirroring feature on second display while using overlay mixer in #1 monitor. When playing a video with potplayer in #1 monitor, the second output using Theater mode will not be correctly displayed if potplayer is minimized to taskbar for some reason. It's the option to make a kind of virtual space on desktop to keep the second display's output even when minimized.

Other use case (Korean): Prevent cloning playlist editor to multiple (virtual) desktop screens.
http://cafe.daum.net/pot-tool/AZMV/14832

2. Hide all windows when minimized.
Minimize all windows (like detached playlist, subtitle explorer etc) together when the playing window of potplayer is minimized. As potplayer was started to support online broadcasting in Daum, it has many windows for personal broadcasting. Originally, it's the option to hide such windows together for easy access to desktop.

3. You can make a boss key with the option enabled.
Preferences -> General - Keyboard - Press [Add...], windows size-Minimize (to taskbar)

4. Potplayer's window will be resized, based upon the center of screen.

5. Show recent files in album/fav menu.

6. Use scrollbar with many menu items.

7. Do not activate potplayer's playing window when video playback is started from a file manager like file explorer or total commander.

14. Cascade windows with multiple instances.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Official Downloads
Unread postby Mohammad48 » 14 Jan 2015 01:58
thanks
can you give me a screenshot of what do 1,2,4 do? :oops:
Unread postby 감자사랑 » 14 Jan 2015 07:29
?
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.

Official Downloads
Unread postby Mohammad48 » 14 Jan 2015 19:41
some screenshots (snapshots) of work (i mean after applying 1 or 2 or 4) :oops:
Unread postby Mohammad48 » 14 Jan 2015 19:47
and what about 10 , 11 ,13 ?
Unread postby 감자사랑 » 14 Jan 2015 20:01
Well, I have no idea why you need screenshots and it's hard to do that. Prolly, you don't understand what I'm describing..

Official Downloads
Unread postby Mohammad48 » 14 Jan 2015 20:48
:D
you are true

you can use "print screen" key and "paste" in paint to make a screenshot!

Login