Unread postby D2NP » 24 Feb 2018 06:28
this version on the screenshot
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.
Unread postby Dreamer » 24 Feb 2018 07:31
I just re-downloaded the skin SplashPot_DM_1.4.4_ru_en and here is the screenshot:

I just use gray color theme, therefore the X button is gray, not red.
Unread postby D2NP » 24 Feb 2018 09:49
on this screenshot you use On Screen Control
SplashPot in OSC mode has a 1px frame
Updated.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
Unread postby Dreamer » 24 Feb 2018 22:38
Thanks for the update. I found something, more in the topic fMod (soon).
Unread postby Dreamer » 08 Apr 2018 17:20
D2NP - you know I like 2 of your skins, SplashPot and fMod, I'm using both, I change them from time to time and I'd like to work the same - in DM mode, currently they work almost the same, but now I don't like one thing...

I requested to change the "Control panel" button to "Preferences", it was changed in fMod and SplashPot, but the button icon was changed only in fMod skin, you didn't want to change the icon in SplashPot. I don't like that button icon and the action is not correct and it's quite confusing sometime, because I use also Control panel from time to time now. I'd still prefer the Preferences as main action, but if you don't want to change the icon, perhaps it would be better to change it back, so the correct icon would be used the button.

Briefly, could you change the action for the Control panel button in the skin SplashPot_DM_1.4.4_ru_en.dsf so, that left button would open Control panel and right button would open Preferences?
Unread postby D2NP » 08 Apr 2018 23:53
ok.. updated
Unread postby Dreamer » 09 Apr 2018 04:06
Thank you very much.

For me, the best solution would be additional Preferences button, because the right click functions are not so intuitive, that's why I don't like right click X playlist button too - it's much slower, I have wait, think, if I should click right or left mouse button...

Different icon was just more confusing for me, because I also use Control panel sometimes.
Unread postby D2NP » 09 Apr 2018 07:46
In your place, I would have thought about using hot keys on the keyboard or mouse. one press of the button and the player is closed.
Unread postby Dreamer » 10 Apr 2018 05:01
D2NP wrote:In your place, I would have thought about using hot keys on the keyboard or mouse. one press of the button and the player is closed.

It's not as easy as it looks...

- I use keyboard shortcuts if I can, it's not possible every time though
- if the PP window is not active, I can't just click once, I have to use Alt+Tab several times and then Alt+F4
- if the PP window is not active, I can just "hit" the mouse and left click the X button - it will activate and exit PP immediately, it's really fast
- when using IPTV/DTV, it's not easy to use a keyboard, if you start PP and Default tab is active, I don't know if/how it's possible to switch to second tab with IPTV list, also if I open one playlist item, I have to activate the playlist again.. but it's OT
- when using alt+F4 many times, I could close another window, not PP, by mistake

Login