43 posts Page 4 of 5
Postby D2NP » 06 Dec 2017 06:58
Dreamer
Please check "previous/next" buttons with digital TV on this skin

and Exit player with Close button of playlist sould be work
Postby Dreamer » 06 Dec 2017 10:09
D2NP, thanks, "previous/next" buttons with digital TV work good.

Close button for attached playlist in fullscreen works too, but it doesn't work in window mode.
In SplashPot it works also in window mode, if playlist is attached and it's auto-hidden while playing.

Could you change it the same way as in SplashPot, please? I often use PP in window mode and if I want to close PP, only playlist is closed, I have to close PP, then on the next start I miss playlist, I have to turn it on every time.
It's intuitive to click [X] in the top-right window corner to exit the program.
Postby D2NP » 06 Dec 2017 15:37
Dreamer wrote:D2NP, thanks, "previous/next" buttons with digital TV work good.
thx for check

Dreamer wrote:In SplashPot it works also in window mode, if playlist is attached and it's auto-hidden while playing.

Could you change it the same way as in SplashPot, please? I often use PP in window mode and if I want to close PP, only playlist is closed, I have to close PP, then on the next start I miss playlist, I have to turn it on every time.
It's intuitive to click [X] in the top-right window corner to exit the program.
Ok, will be with an additional option in the skin settings https://i.imgur.com/t5q6oVs.png
Postby Dreamer » 07 Dec 2017 06:46
Thank you, I'm looking forward to a new version of the skin. (link is broken)
Postby D2NP » 07 Dec 2017 22:52
Dreamer
Please check prev\next buttons and optinon in skin settings -
fMod_Lite_1.0.2
Postby Dreamer » 08 Dec 2017 11:04
Thanks, prev\next buttons work good.

I tried the option "Movie TitleBar", with this option [X] button is missing completely in playlist, so I have to move cursor away and then move it up and right to exit PP. This way is not so intuitive as in SplashPot and it's even easier to exit PP with right click and Exit.

Please, could you just change the [X] playlist button to exit PP, at least for DM mode, if you don't want it by default? The same way as in SplashPot. Perhaps as another option, use right click the playlist [X] button to close playlist, so it will be possible also to close playlist (but left click X should exit PP).
Postby D2NP » 08 Dec 2017 22:31
Dreamer wrote:Please, could you just change the [X] playlist button to exit PP, at least for DM mode, if you don't want it by default? The same way as in SplashPot. Perhaps as another option, use right click the playlist [X] button to close playlist, so it will be possible also to close playlist (but left click X should exit PP).

Sorry, This change will not.

Just replace the commands you need
ID_PLAYLIST_WINDOW to ID_APP_EXIT

in Include.SubCommon.PlaylistSkinArea.1.xml
Postby Dreamer » 09 Dec 2017 04:17
OK, but why you don't want to change it at least for DM mode? I will have to edit this file for each new skin release, for all versions, or use just one old version. When some new option will be addded in built-in skin next year, if I forget how to edit the file, I'll have to search the forum.. :(

Currently fMod skin is perfect, except that only issue, I'll have to unpack and edit fMod skins just for these few letters. :?
Postby D2NP » 10 Dec 2017 21:03
Dreamer wrote:OK, but why you don't want to change it at least for DM mode?
These changes for individual skin modifications.

The playlist closing button should close the playlist.
The player exit button should close the player.

You can exit player by right clicking on the close button in playlist.
Postby Dreamer » 10 Dec 2017 23:48
D2NP wrote:These changes for individual skin modifications.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

D2NP wrote:The playlist closing button should close the playlist.
The player exit button should close the player.

That's right. The question is, whether it's the playlist or player X button, if the playlist is attached to player. The main problem is, that current behavior is not intuitive and even confusing sometimes.

It's partly also the problem of PP, since the playlist cover the whole height and the player can't be closed if playlist is activated in auto-hide mode, because there is no player exit button and the main title bar can't be displayed without closing or hiding the playlist. The playlist X button looks exactly the same as the player X button (also in built-in skin) and it's also at the same place as the player X button (top right corner).

Another related PP issue is, that if the playlist is detached and the title bar is auto-hidden, the playlist X button is the only visible X button and it looks like the player exit button.

BTW For example, in AIMP there are all in one skins, where the playlist is part of main window and player X button is often near the playlist, but it's the player exit button.
Another example, in the web browsers clicking the tab X button exit the whole program, not just the tab.

I'll start the new topic for some of these PP related issues.

The problem could be solved, few ideas for fMod skin (I'll add some also in the new topic, for PP):

- graphical divide the part of the area around the [X] button (by line, strip, different color..)
- add another (smaller) [X] button in the row with tabs, next to buttons [>] and [v]
43 posts Page 4 of 5

Login