Unread postby Syntist » 22 Mar 2016 21:47
Would like to see this option i got kodi in my raspberry pi and would like to stream videos on my tv player. And if i am able to stream youtube videos on my kodi it would be super cool.
Unread postby 감자사랑 » 22 Mar 2016 22:30
This is not a kodi forum..
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Official Downloads
Unread postby Syntist » 22 Mar 2016 23:35
I am saying DLNA/Upnp is used by most of the tv box. It just like streaming video on your tv. I was just giving example of kodi because kodi have this option but i was asking for this option on your player so i can play the video from my mobile or to my mobile.
Even Chromecast use this
Unread postby 감자사랑 » 23 Mar 2016 10:01
Well, it's not something for media player anyway. It's for a server applications like plex or emby.
AFAIK, there is no plan at all. Other than this, there is no simple way even if it is possible to implement.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Official Downloads
Unread postby Syntist » 23 Mar 2016 16:48
Thanks for the reply i really appreciate. But this Media player is the best one i have ever used :D
Unread postby ramin007 » 27 Jan 2017 08:05
Do we hope that the DLNA will be added in upcoming versions of the POT PLAYER or not?
Unread postby ramin007 » 19 Feb 2017 09:00
ANY BODY HOME?????
Unread postby nightcrawlerpot » 19 Feb 2017 14:41
Hi ramin,
Thank you for posting in the PotPlayer forums and providing valuable feedback.

I (along with many others) do not see value in this feature. There are so many other features/fixes need to be implemented and as it's been stated this feature takes away from PotPlayer's core vision.
Unread postby Léon38 » 25 Nov 2017 20:04
Hi everybody
I discovered this fantastic player, particularly its good ergonomy, its rich customization and the ability to play gapless audio and video.
I usually use windows "playto" feature to play my music on my home Hifi amplifier using a UPNP/DLNA WDTV box.
So I think DLNA/UPNP is very important. Moreover Google chromecast should be considered.
Kodi, Plex, Emby are far too complex for what I want : open a directory in windows and click on the music or video file to get it on my preferred Hifi player or TV. I do not like their complex ergonomy, and I suppose they do not support gapless reading.
I know I am not the first one to ask for this features.
I know they are implementing support for both DLNA and chromecast in VLC media player.
Unread postby V@no » 26 Nov 2017 09:47
You guys are confusing video PLAYER with video SERVER.

Windows 7/10 already has DLNA server built in.
http://www.thewindowsclub.com/turn-wind ... ing-server
How to replace ugly new yellow icon in PotPlayer with the old one or your own
Display breadcrumbs links on this forum and a link to latest PotPlayer beta.

Login