First unread post8 posts Page 1 of 1
Unread postby Saad » 13 Dec 2018 13:39
i have the 'crash on startup' problem with PotPlayer 1.7.14804 x64 and now with the new version. every time a few times for every file. i had to run file several times for start playing. in Windows 10 Pro last version.
Unread postby darkwolflair » 13 Dec 2018 16:39
Same here, rolling back to previous version, always a crash while launching PotPlayer about XML issues.
Unread postby D2NP » 13 Dec 2018 19:12
Saad, darkwolflair
Maybe skins problem..

Try change current skin to Built-In
Menu - Skins - Built-In skin

if this solves the problem, please attach the problem skin you used

Also, try re-download latest version, today was a silent update
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.
Unread postby Saad » 16 Dec 2018 15:37
D2NP wrote:Saad, darkwolflair
Maybe skins problem..

Try change current skin to Built-In
Menu - Skins - Built-In skin

if this solves the problem, please attach the problem skin you used

Also, try re-download latest version, today was a silent update


i tray new update. but the problem was not resolved. Maybe there is a bug in Windows.
Unread postby D2NP » 16 Dec 2018 23:54
Saad wrote: i tray new update. but the problem was not resolved. Maybe there is a bug in Windows.
Try reset the player settings.
Preferences - Reset
or
delete registry key - [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Daum]

If it does not help

Use this instruction to collect logs and send them to the developer:
http://cafe.daum.net/pot-tool/AZMV/16662
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.
Unread postby Saad » 12 Jan 2019 01:02
D2NP wrote:
Saad wrote: i tray new update. but the problem was not resolved. Maybe there is a bug in Windows.
Try reset the player settings.
Preferences - Reset
or
delete registry key - [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Daum]

If it does not help

Use this instruction to collect logs and send them to the developer:
http://cafe.daum.net/pot-tool/AZMV/16662


Your guides were not effective. But now for the first time, Potplayer shows this error several times and when i click on "Ok" exits. and after 5-6 times is the same before:
Image
Unread postby Saad » 12 Jan 2019 01:15
D2NP, i tray your guides after this error. that was not effective. and the Log folder is empty and there is not any hidden file in the Log folder.
Unread postby D2NP » 12 Jan 2019 14:20
I do not know,
try contact to the dev, email address in the instruction.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.
First unread post8 posts Page 1 of 1

Login

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests