7 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby daummmm » 15 Jul 2018 02:59
Hello! Can an "undo" button be added to restore a playlist please? Many times mistakes happen and I add a link that basically deletes all my other links in a playlist.
Postby Dreamer » 15 Jul 2018 07:07
Few workarounds:

- Create new playlist tab(s), only items in Default playlist will be removed

- Preferences > General > Multiple instances > Disable: Add files to playlist of existing PotPlayer instance, all items will be added, no item will be removed
Postby daummmm » 15 Jul 2018 22:15
Dreamer wrote:Few workarounds:

- Create new playlist tab(s), only items in Default playlist will be removed

- Preferences > General > Multiple instances > Disable: Add files to playlist of existing PotPlayer instance, all items will be added, no item will be removed

Can you explain please as if you were talking to a old 90 year old man who needs more context info in addition to what you wrote?Please tell me what exactly happens if I modify that "multiple "instances setting. Thank you!
Postby Dreamer » 16 Jul 2018 01:39
If you open any item, it will be added to existing playlist, so any existing items in playlist will be preserved.

Example: you open 10 files, added to playlist, then you open 1 file from explorer or file manager, this 1 file will be added as 11th item, then you open another file, it will be added as 12th items.
Postby D2NP » 16 Jul 2018 22:47
daummmm wrote:Hello! Can an "undo" button be added to restore a playlist please?

will not be this feature
According to the dev.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.
Postby daummmm » 17 Jul 2018 01:28
I had a plugin that gave me the choice to either add link to playlist or play link in player.When I sometimes mistakenly pressed to play link in player my playlist items were always deleted.I tried with the new setting and it seems it's working for me without loosing the links anymore.Thank you guys!

But I have some issues that I still have not figured out.How do you copy in bulk one playlist's links to another playlist existing in Potplayer?Can someone guide me please? or is it an action you just can't do in Potplayer currently?
Postby D2NP » 17 Jul 2018 01:47
Select playlist items Ctrl+Left Click or Ctrl+A, then Ctrl+C, and Ctrl+V in new list
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.
7 posts Page 1 of 1

Login