Unread postby Dreamer » 21 Feb 2018 08:22
DVB Support wrote:The answer from the author;
That is in our designer's mind...

What it means? I tried the solution from you and D2NP and if you use the option "Enhance pointer precision", the speed you can exit PP is rapid!!

I know I can't call it bug, but it's really amazing how fast you can exit PP with the change, it should be available for all users.
Unread postby DVB Support » 21 Feb 2018 08:59
It means that the built-in skin will be designed in the way desired in the future.
Unread postby 감자사랑 » 21 Feb 2018 12:28
It means it's beyond his authority, as we could know what happened from the last skin/icon updates. He can provide skin interface but cannot deal with the individual skin problems.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Official Downloads
Unread postby Dreamer » 22 Feb 2018 00:49
Thanks for the answers. I hope that also custom skins will be changed later, for all users, because it's useful - and edit each skin, and as I just found, even every skin version with minor changes, it's not easy. Moreover, edit would be needed for all future versions of the skins.
Unread postby lukeflegg » 22 Jul 2018 03:58
Hello!
So glad I'm not the only one struggling with this!
I'm so used to working on big monitors and being able to just quickly and easily close windows by clicking in the top right corner of the screen. I really miss being able to do this in PP.

I love the default skin because the docked playlist and everything else is so nice. But that tiny awkward X recessed away from the corner of the window annoys me every single time I close the player.

What's the latest on this? I'm not very techie so hoping I don't have to edit text files, but will try to if it's the only way...
Thank you

Login