5 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby Zero_Lelouch » 06 Dec 2017 01:43
If PPlayer is playing a file which is the last of the current playlist, but not of the folder in which it is located, and the playback reaches the end of the file, then the playback stops in this file, and doesn't continue with the next file in the folder. I pray for this functionality to be added soon...
Postby 감자사랑 » 06 Dec 2017 13:59
Why not add all the files in folder? It's configurable in preferences - General section.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Postby Zero_Lelouch » 06 Dec 2017 21:40
감자사랑 wrote:Why not add all the files in folder? It's configurable in preferences - General section.

(Thanks for your reply)
But what happens if I want to watch all my music video files placed in a folder, let's say that I add the folder to the playlist and yes, I can watch all of my files consequently without my intervention; but then I go to another folder to play a movie... Then the movie is over or I just get bored, and I want to listen and watch my video files again... then I have to add the folder to the playlist again??? Wouldn't be easier if the player adds automatically the next file in the folder to the playlist when the playback of the current file is finished, just like as it does when the user skips a file???
Thanks.
Postby 감자사랑 » 06 Dec 2017 22:00
You can make a separate playlist for such a case.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Postby Dreamer » 07 Dec 2017 07:36
What about this:

Preferences > General > File open method: > Open all files in folder.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Login