8 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby Exchanged » 26 Nov 2017 05:47
I don't know how to say it correctly in English, but in Windows 10 (and 8 and as i remember 7) you can hold mouse on window caption (panel) and maximize/unmaximize it. For example, holding caption and moving to top will maximize windows, if you move down, it become unmaximized. PP does not support this, but it's quite comfortable)
Postby V@no » 26 Nov 2017 09:34
+1
So far there was no feedback regarding this feature.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3750&p=7645
How to replace ugly new yellow icon in PotPlayer with the old one or your own
Display breadcrumbs links on this forum and a link to latest PotPlayer beta.
Postby 감자사랑 » 26 Nov 2017 11:14
Exchanged wrote:I don't know how to say it correctly in English, but in Windows 10 (and 8 and as i remember 7) you can hold mouse on window caption (panel) and maximize/unmaximize it. For example, holding caption and moving to top will maximize windows, if you move down, it become unmaximized. PP does not support this, but it's quite comfortable)

It is already supported but it follows the setting of Windows. The option is in preferences - Skin section.

@Vano
I do not comment for feature requests as it's beyond my coverage whether it is accepted or not.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Postby V@no » 27 Nov 2017 01:14
감자사랑 wrote:It is already supported but it follows the setting of Windows. The option is in preferences - Skin section.
Which setting? I can't find it...

감자사랑 wrote:I do not comment for feature requests as it's beyond my coverage whether it is accepted or not.

I totally understand that, it's would be nice though to hear if the request was "heard" by the devs...
Postby 감자사랑 » 27 Nov 2017 01:45
Which setting? I can't find it...

Support window effects (aero snap etc) in default skin. I'm on Windows 10 and it works well in my test though I don't use it.

I totally understand that, it's would be nice though to hear if the request was "heard" by the devs...

Yeah. If not, there would be no implementations from here.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.

Postby V@no » 27 Nov 2017 06:04
감자사랑 wrote:Support window effects (aero snap etc) in default skin. I'm on Windows 10 and it works well in my test though I don't use it.
Ops, I had "Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen" disabled in window control panel -> Ease of Access, evidently that option affects dragging windows from maximized position as well.
It works with custom skin I use too.
Postby Exchanged » 30 Nov 2017 08:38
Yeah, effects works, but not totally - I cannot drag fullscreen (not just maximized) window
Postby 감자사랑 » 02 Dec 2017 13:42
It is normal not to work.

8 posts Page 1 of 1

Login