12 posts Page 1 of 2
Postby V@no » 31 Oct 2017 11:18
Hello.
New version of nVidia Share (part of nVidia Experience) allows capture videos with in-game sound and microphone sound as two separate audio tracks.
Would be nice if PotPlayer would allow play both tracks at the same time.

Thank you.
How to replace ugly new yellow icon in PotPlayer with the old one or your own
Display breadcrumbs links on this forum and a link to latest PotPlayer beta.
Postby D2NP » 03 Nov 2017 00:20
If this will be added, write instructions on how to turn on two tracks. thx
Postby 감자사랑 » 03 Nov 2017 17:59
There are three audio stream switchers in Potplayer. Disabling it all will play all the audio tracks at the same time.

1. Open preferences and goto Filter Control - Source/Splitter then press Built-in Source/Splitter settings button
Disable the option "produce one output pin for multiple audio streams"

2. Open preferences and goto Filter Control
Disable "Use built-in audio stream switcher (Enable audio stream switching of built-in audio codec/transform filter)" and "Enable built-in audio selection filter (built-in audio switcher).
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Postby V@no » 04 Nov 2017 08:14
@감자사랑
Thank you. It works, but it's too much when you need it for just one video...

Would be nice if instead having a radio buttons for selecting audio tracks via right click menu, it was a checkbox instead, so multiple audio tracks could be selected.

[EDIT]

Currently it works very well with presets. In fact this works even better than I expected, since it's automatically switches to my multi-audio preset when it detects files from D:\nvidia videos\ folder
One note for anyone interested, in the preferences -> configuration -> file name field must end with a slash if you wish player detect any files in that folder.
Postby 감자사랑 » 04 Nov 2017 09:07
It works only for all tracks. You can't select tracks. It's not something selectable.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.

Postby V@no » 05 Nov 2017 08:15
감자사랑 wrote:It works only for all tracks. You can't select tracks. It's not something selectable.

Hens is the request ;)
Postby 감자사랑 » 05 Nov 2017 09:21
As I said, it's impossible.

Postby V@no » 14 Nov 2017 23:12
"Impossible" - as in "it's impossible change the code that would allow select tracks"
or as in "it's not possible select tracks in current code without modifying it"?

Something tells me you are using word "impossible" incorrectly, because PotPlayer is already a working proof that what's was "impossible" in the past is possible now ;) :)
Postby RemixPL1994 » 02 Dec 2017 22:39
Hello, is it possible to create some switch / detector 1 - 2 tracks in the reproduced video material?

Example:

We play video recorded in one track = PotPlayer recreates us to the created profile where the sound is played in Built in WASAPI with the possibility of 1 track.

We play video recorded in 2 tracks = PotPlayer plays us a profile where the sound is played without Built in WASAPI with the possibility of 2 tracks.

Best Regards ;)
Postby 감자사랑 » 03 Dec 2017 08:38
The manual switching is already possible. You can make both profiles in configuration management.

Track detector (whether video contains one or two audio tracks) can be available if required but what's the use case?

12 posts Page 1 of 2

Login