6 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby Psychedelic » 21 Oct 2017 10:22
This bug is not permanent, but it often appears.
Player automatically rewind from current position to begin of the file.

Open some 1080 file, watch it some time (maybe min or half), then press F key to stop and press it ~10-20 times to see frame by frame - then press Space to continue - result:

Potplayer starts to automatically-programmatically press F (shows frame by frame very fast) and then move playback position from current to the begin of the file.
Postby 감자사랑 » 22 Oct 2017 22:02
Cannot confirm.

Refer to the following.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18524&p=23258&hilit=explicitly#p23258
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.
Postby Psychedelic » 25 Oct 2017 00:09
Here is the reg file with my settings.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Qhtl ... sp=sharing

I reproduced this bug again. Btw I used DXVA to watch 1080.
Open youtube file 1080, move to a middle of the file, press F and hold it some time (5-10 seconds)- then press it a few times again. then press Space - and PotPlayer do what I described before.

Thank you!
Postby 감자사랑 » 25 Oct 2017 00:42
What you're describing should be reproduced with the local files, not streaming. When you're playing youtube, it's an URL which is not a file.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
Postby Psychedelic » 26 Oct 2017 07:25
Yes, it is reproducing with local files also. And with Youtube Url - which Potplayer downloads (part of the file) to local disk and then play them.
Postby 감자사랑 » 26 Oct 2017 09:04
Tried but it is not happening to me and you should not use F key like that. Holding F key is abnormal usage.

Is there any reason to do that?
6 posts Page 1 of 1

Login