5 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby Dreamer » 14 Oct 2017 03:16
Currently it is possible to use these options for startup window position:
- last used
- centered
- custom

When using variable video window size, or/and when using attached playlist, the custom position can't be set to the same position, especially when using top-right position, playlist is off screen or main window is not in the top-right corner if video is started.

My suggestion is simple, similar to existing "centered", add the corner options:
- top-left corner
- top-right corner
- bottom-left corner
- bottom-right corner
Postby Dreamer » 05 Apr 2018 06:02
I just found, that these options are already available, but only to manually move the window:

- right click > window size > move window:

- place on top right corner

Could you add these options also to:

Preferences > general > startup > window position?

Important is to use "window size" first and "window position" second, so that PP window will be right in the correct corner, without a gap and not off screen.
Postby DVB Support » 10 Apr 2018 02:47
If you can assign a hotkey to a function you do not have to wait for the author's pleasure to run it at startup;
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=19561&p=25381#p25381
Postby Dreamer » 10 Apr 2018 06:37
Thanks, but it's not so important feature. I'm using another hotkey program, so I could do the same, but...

I'm using custom position and size at start, so I'm not sure if it would work good, if the windows would be moved to screen corner first and then size would be changed, it would be useless.

I'm using one PP icon, sometime I drag the items to this icon, so I'm not sure if it would work, otherwise I'd have to use 2 icons.

It could slow down PP start - and sometimes I need to open and close PP many times...
Postby DVB Support » 10 Apr 2018 22:59
No problem;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozoad0zi4z3ch ... p.mkv?dl=1

To do as shown in the video follow the steps (example);
-Download and extract the related program into anywhere, https://www.dropbox.com/s/z4u3ivs66dpie ... ys.7z?dl=1
-Assign CTRL+R to Windows Size > Custom Size
-Assign CTRL+T to Windows Size > Move Window > Place on Top Right Corner
-Set your custom window size under right-click > Windows Size > Set Custom Window Size
-Create a file named for example start.bat and paste below code into it and save it
Code: Select all
Start "" "...\WinSendKeys.exe" -x "...\PotPlayerMini.exe %~1" -xd 800 -w [REGEXPCLASS:*PotPlayer*] ^^r ^^t

*Don't forget to replace "..." with correct path of the EXE
-Type full path of this start.bat into target box of the PotPlayer shortcut in the desktop (Right-click on the PotPlayer's shortcut > Properties > Shortcut > Target) and set run value to minimised then Apply and OK.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Login