6 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby PotUser » 12 Oct 2017 03:52
Before: Image

After ::: Image

Is this possible?
Postby 감자사랑 » 12 Oct 2017 11:41
For what purpose?
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.
Postby PotUser » 13 Oct 2017 16:51
감자사랑 wrote:For what purpose?

To slightly light the room with white background when watching a movie on a projector.
Postby cube » 16 Oct 2017 23:22
you could hide the taskbar, everything on the desktop and set its background to that color then just simply place potplayer over it in windowed (borderless) mode...
::cube::
Postby Dreamer » 17 Oct 2017 03:45
You can use this freeware program as workaround:

http://panx.wz.cz/Zakryvac.zip

It's not in English, but using is simple, run, move, resize to full screen (available in the bottom-right corner only), change the color and then start PP in window mode and resize it to full width.

Notes: .NET Framework is needed to run, it works in Windows 10, but it's blocked by default, it's 100% safe, you can allow to run.

Translation of important options, right click to activate:

Menit pruhlednost = transparency
Barva = color
Vzdy v popredi = always on top
Zobrazovat v tray = show in tray
Konec = exit

All options are saved on exit automatically, so you need to configure it just for the first time.
Postby PotUser » 18 Oct 2017 00:29
cube wrote:you could hide the taskbar, everything on the desktop and set its background to that color then just simply place potplayer over it in windowed (borderless) mode...

I do open windows explorer in the background, it's white enough, but I wanted an easier way.
6 posts Page 1 of 1

Login