13 posts Page 1 of 2
Postby Login » 27 Feb 2017 20:01
I can not use Direct3D 9 OSC method, because that there is no font smoothing. And tooltips are different from the system tooltips. In general, such elements are not clear, as in the method LayeredWindows.

Possible to correct these shortcomings?
Postby 감자사랑 » 27 Feb 2017 20:11
Try the latest beta released today.

BTW, it's not a bug. It is required for exclusive mode. So it will be still displayed in exclusive mode with such a method.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though.
Postby Login » 28 Feb 2017 01:16
감자사랑 wrote: Try the latest beta released today.

Tooltips now look good, thank you.

But the elements and fonts are still without smoothing. Looks fuzzy. It would be great if this is also corrected.

Postby 감자사랑 » 28 Feb 2017 20:18
Unfortunately, that's not possible according to the dev.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
Postby Login » 01 Mar 2017 20:19
It is impossible to even fix the fonts somehow? Fonts without smoothing, it is the main drawback of the Direct3D 9 method. :(
Postby Login » 20 Apr 2017 03:46
I saw in the latest version of the new OSC methods: Direct3D 11 and OpenGL.
But in these methods there is a bug. Fonts are not displayed correctly.

Can you explain the difference between the new methods of the previous ones? Are there any functional differences from Direct3D 9?
Postby 감자사랑 » 20 Apr 2017 10:22
The new methods force internal renders for its own usage. BTW, what are you talking about not displaying font? If it is something you said before in this thread, that's not a bug but a kind of limitation in this methods. If not, explain it in more detail.
Postby Login » 20 Apr 2017 19:56
I meant this:

Fonts and font size are displayed incorrectly.
Postby 감자사랑 » 22 Apr 2017 13:57
Does it display correctly with previous methods? I don't have such an issue.
Postby Login » 23 Apr 2017 00:27
Yes, with the previous methods everything works correctly.
But I'm using the latest stable version!
13 posts Page 1 of 2

Login