6 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby yaubio » 13 Oct 2017 11:20
potplayer version 1.7.3795, FTP server using filezilla, video file is The.Smurfs.2.2013.COMPLETE.UHD.BLURAY-THRONE.
viewing filezilla log,seems that when potplayer reading the video files, it added "withCaption" at the end of the file extensions, so potplayer cant load the video file.
i download the video on my harddisk, it plays well. i play other video of 1080p remux or bluray of FTP server also well, no "withcaption" added.
what does withcapiton means, how can i sovle it? thx.
Postby 감자사랑 » 13 Oct 2017 12:11
It is naturally impossible to play the folder structure like BDMV or VIDEO_TS while downloading.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Postby yaubio » 13 Oct 2017 15:40
감자사랑 wrote:It is naturally impossible to play the folder structure like BDMV or VIDEO_TS while downloading.

i downloaded a 4K remux John.Wick.Chapter.2.2017.2160p.BluRay.REMUX.HEVC.DTS-HD.MA.TrueHD.7.1.Atmos-FGT.mkv, it still got the same errors as files in BDMV folder.
kodi play these two video well using FTP.
Postby 감자사랑 » 13 Oct 2017 19:26
If you leave ID/password to test (PM to me), I'll pass it to the dev. The ID/password should be present until next weekend.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.

Postby 감자사랑 » 18 Oct 2017 13:01
Check if it is fixed now.

Postby yaubio » 18 Oct 2017 17:11
i reinstalled the lasted 32bit beta version, it seemed being fixed. thx
6 posts Page 1 of 1

Login