15 posts Page 2 of 2
Postby 감자사랑 » 26 Feb 2017 21:18
Well, that's uncommon. :?
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Official Downloads
Postby PotUser » 27 Feb 2017 19:05
감자사랑 wrote:Well, that's uncommon. :?

Well, I mean it's potplayer's function, I just wanted it on another key :D . Anyway it's pretty easy to achieve with AHK or similar script, so no big deal.
Postby ismail0100 » 27 Apr 2018 07:21
I can not change the shortcut keys. How can I do it? Do you have any video narration? I wish it was as easy as setting mouse.
Postby Dreamer » 28 Apr 2018 06:11
ismail0100 wrote:I can not change the shortcut keys. How can I do it? Do you have any video narration? I wish it was as easy as setting mouse.

What exactly you need? It's not so easy as in other programs, you need to assign / find each shortcut for each option from the tree structure.

I think it's quite necessary to use option "Disable default hotkeys" and assign all hotkeys manually - also the same as default, which is not very convenient, otherwise it could cause conflicts, and you can just click some hotkey and then you'll have to search how to disable the option.
Postby ismail0100 » 28 Apr 2018 17:53
Dreamer wrote:
ismail0100 wrote:I can not change the shortcut keys. How can I do it? Do you have any video narration? I wish it was as easy as setting mouse.

What exactly you need? It's not so easy as in other programs, you need to assign / find each shortcut for each option from the tree structure.

I think it's quite necessary to use option "Disable default hotkeys" and assign all hotkeys manually - also the same as default, which is not very convenient, otherwise it could cause conflicts, and you can just click some hotkey and then you'll have to search how to disable the option.

I understand now what is it hot keys :(
I did disable it and add shortcuts now :)
Thank you.
15 posts Page 2 of 2

Login