5 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby bratrstvoNODKane » 04 Feb 2018 21:11
Hello, I just installed and started using your Video Player and I wanna ask: How can I create and play playlists? Is it similar to Windows Media Player?
Postby 감자사랑 » 04 Feb 2018 23:13
Open playlist editor and you'll know what to do.

If you'd like to play existing playlists, drag & drop it to a player/playlist window or open it with Potplayer.

If you're get used to drag & drop feature, enabling "Show D&D UI with drop action on playback" in preferences - General will give you convenient way to add files/folders/URL (working like youtube) in default playlist. The translation could be different.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Official Downloads
Postby bratrstvoNODKane » 04 Feb 2018 23:49
Well, if playlist editor is that hidden window on right side, I found it.
But I didnt find "Show D&D UI with drop action on playback" option in Preferences/General/.
Why always when I open/play my playlist it will start playing right from where I closed it?
Postby 감자사랑 » 05 Feb 2018 14:38
Playlist editor can be detached if you want.
As for the option, I told you it can be different because of translation. Find similar option like drag and drop UI.

See the perferences - Playback - Playlist, there will be a related option like "Remember playback position in playlist".
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Official Downloads
Postby bratrstvoNODKane » 05 Feb 2018 15:29
I didnt choose that option and still playlist remembering its position
EDIT: Seems like it will always remember until I wont close that playlist in playlist-editor window.
Thanks for help.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Login