2 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby rainbow » 02 Feb 2018 20:55
I have another small thing to ask, two actually:

- The feature to have potplayer always on top, but only when the video is playing - that's great, better than just have it _always on top. The only issue I have: My taskbar is on the bottom and is set to auto-hide, and now when potplayer is on the bottom of my screen I can't access the taskbar. Is there anything I can do about that?

- Sometimes I have a video playing while doing other stuff at the same time, e.g. look something up in the browser. But I can't resize Potplayer to a small enough size so that it doesn't take up half of my screen. I guess the minimal size of the window is determined by the skin i'm using? Is there a way to tweak that so that i can make the window smaller?
Postby 감자사랑 » 03 Feb 2018 10:18
- The feature to have potplayer always on top, but only when the video is playing - that's great, better than just have it _always on top. The only issue I have: My taskbar is on the bottom and is set to auto-hide, and now when potplayer is on the bottom of my screen I can't access the taskbar. Is there anything I can do about that?

It is how Windows works with applications. Not Potplayer's issue.
Press Win key, problem solved.. :p

ps. There is a mouse having win key button in market too if you insist. I have the one but never used the button.

- Sometimes I have a video playing while doing other stuff at the same time, e.g. look something up in the browser. But I can't resize Potplayer to a small enough size so that it doesn't take up half of my screen. I guess the minimal size of the window is determined by the skin i'm using? Is there a way to tweak that so that i can make the window smaller?

You need to edit a skin but it'll break something in skin.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Official Downloads
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Login