5 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby shayan » 21 Sep 2017 18:52
Every time I open a file using pot player, it will change the global brightness automatically to a brighter level. This is so annoying, cause I am using video tutorials and I have to keep several apps open and switch between them, this results in changing brightness each time. I searched the setting but unfortunately, I couldn't find anything to turn that behavior off.
so the question is this, how to turn automatic brightness adjustment off?
Postby jseidel » 22 Sep 2017 12:01
What video renderer are you using?
If you use Madvr this problem will probably be resolved. If you need directions to install and run Madvr on PotPlayer post back and I can help you.
J
Postby 감자사랑 » 23 Sep 2017 11:43
Reset the player in preferences.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Postby shayan » 27 Sep 2017 22:24
None of these works. The problem is the program keeps an internal copy of the current brightness value. When you open the pot player it goes back to that brightness. After closing pot player, pot player sets the brightness to the value before opening it. So the value of internal brightness copy is changed if you change the brightness while the program is open.
Postby 감자사랑 » 27 Sep 2017 22:36
That's pretty strange as there is no such feature.

If you're using mobile device with touch device, dxva will be enabled by default.
In such a case, open graphic driver panel and check the video settings.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Login