Unread postby 감자사랑 » 14 Jan 2015 21:23
Screenshots are not available for the options. It's well explained. Find someone who can help you in your language.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Official Downloads
Unread postby Mohammad48 » 15 Jan 2015 17:23
thanks ;)
what is the difference between 10 and "export presets" option?
Unread postby Mohammad48 » 17 Jan 2015 17:21
it seems there is no difference if i check 2 or not!
Unread postby bastik » 17 Jan 2015 17:52
Mohammad48 wrote:what is the difference between 10 and "export presets" option?

The option to store it to .ini is permanent until you revert the setting. With that option enabled PotPlayer will store an .ini with the same name as the .exe (the binary) in the folder where this binary is placed. This requires that the user that runs PotPlayer has writing access to that folder. PotPlayer will store and read setting to and from that .ini

Exporting all presets, exports them to some place the user wants to export to. PotPlayer just exports it, it does not read from the file again and does not write to it again. Double-clicking the exported file allows you to import the settings back to the registry. So it's useful for creating a back-up of your settings, like a working configuration, that you export before experimenting with the settings.

BTW, option 2 does not appear to make any difference for me as well. I'm not going to explain or investigate this.
Unread postby wanezhiling.163 » 17 Jan 2015 18:11
bastik wrote:BTW, option 2 does not appear to make any difference for me as well. I'm not going to explain or investigate this.

Press F7 to open control panel first, you will know what the option 2 means.
Unread postby bastik » 17 Jan 2015 22:10
wanezhiling.163 wrote:Press F7 to open control panel first, you will know what the option 2 means.

Indeed, after restarting PotPlayer toggling this option makes a difference, right away.

When it's set all windows disappear when minimizing (like before) and without it the main window disappears, but the other window(s) remain(s).
Unread postby Mohammad48 » 19 Jan 2015 05:58
thanks ;)
what about 4 and 13 ?
Unread postby Mohammad48 » 19 Jan 2015 19:08
؟ :oops:
Unread postby Mohammad48 » 20 Jan 2015 19:20
what about 4 and 13 ?

Login