7 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby mikehende » 17 Mar 2017 05:32
Hey guys, I am new here, now trying out Potplayer, I am very impressed with this software but on Saturday I wish to connect it to my main music rig and runthe videos at loud volume. My main concern will be different volume levels for different videos especially since I have different video files, mainly .flv, mp4 and VOB.

Looking in preferences->Filter Control I am seeing "Use built in audio processing files" already checked. My question guys is, is there anything else I can do to try to keep all video sound levels as constant as possible please? Thanks.
Postby 감자사랑 » 18 Mar 2017 03:30
Did you enable volume normalizer in preferences?
Try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though.
Postby mikehende » 19 Mar 2017 21:47
I ran potplayer on my main system yesterday, worked pretty well for the most part. On one of my machines pressing F5 brings up the Preferences window but not on the pc I had hooked up to my stereo and I am not seeing any option to do so on the interface?
Postby V@no » 19 Mar 2017 22:52
You can access preferences via right click.
How to replace ugly new yellow icon in PotPlayer with the old one or your own
Display breadcrumbs links on this forum.
Postby mikehende » 20 Mar 2017 21:11
Thanks, if it's the Normalizer setting in the Normalizer/Freeverb section under Audio then yes, that setting is ENABLED by default.
Postby 감자사랑 » 21 Mar 2017 07:16
Real-time volume normalizing is normally very weak for any music having wide dynamic range like classics and it really depednds on personal tastes. So if you like it after trying, you can keep using it.
Try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though.
Postby mikehende » 21 Mar 2017 21:21
Oh I like the software a lot and will continue using it, thanks. Only one issue I am noticing and don't know what's causing it, sometimes in full screen mode, the screen will go to a minimized window when a new video loads, any ideas please?
7 posts Page 1 of 1

Login