3 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby Iaron » 07 Sep 2016 19:53
Hi,
Thanks for an amazing video and audio player. Potplayer (64bit) 1.6.62949 is the best video and audio player I have installed in my Windows-10- PC. I have tested most of the players available on Internet, also all commercial players. Potplayer have everything I need, even more than most commercial players. I’m surprised that Potplayer is totaly for free. So far there have been no problems with the player. Thanks a lot to the team who made Potplayer.
Postby nightcrawlerpot » 08 Mar 2017 18:25
Iaron wrote:Hi,
Thanks for an amazing video and audio player. Potplayer (64bit) 1.6.62949 is the best video and audio player I have installed in my Windows-10- PC. I have tested most of the players available on Internet, also all commercial players. Potplayer have everything I need, even more than most commercial players. I’m surprised that Potplayer is totaly for free. So far there have been no problems with the player. Thanks a lot to the team who made Potplayer.

Glad you like it. I don't think devs read this forum, but the best way you can show appreciation is to learn PotPlayer inside and out and help support others here!
Postby lastninja » 14 May 2017 21:18
I hate VLC for long time. Since KMPlayer, I have been happy :)
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Login