First unread post5 posts Page 1 of 1
Unread postby D2NP » 28 Apr 2016 02:36
1. For tag <Label /> need the support of one-way scrolling(a looped scrolling). Scrolling text from right to left; or left to right.

2. For tags <Image />, <Label />, <PicLabel />, <Slider />, <Buttons /> need the support this commands - CMD_ON_MEDIA_PLAY, CMD_OFF_MEDIA_PLAY, CMD_ON_FULLSCREEN and CMD_OFF_FULLSCREEN

example - <Label State='CMD_ON_FULLSCREEN '/>

3. Tag <Static /> with UsingAlpha='1'. "Vusual" and Buttons located under the tag <Static UsingAlpha='1' /> is not refresh.
video - https://mega.nz/#!b1VnRKiS!2TGn6k9Of9jnVTrVhMP_kmVMAPnJh4y6xJvIKLcNIhc

4. Tag <Static /> slowly(with a delay) appears \ disappears when it contains a command - CMD_ON_MEDIA_PLAY, CMD_OFF_MEDIA_PLAY and VisMinLeft, VisMinTop, VisMinWidth, VisMinHeight, VisParentMinWidth, VisParentMinHeight, VisParentMaxWidth, VisParentMaxHeight. Need to <Static /> with these commands appear \ disappears momentarily.

example - <Static State='CMD_OFF_MEDIA_PLAY' ... >

video - https://mega.nz/#!C4dDhI5A!jx6B8Yt1VB2H9CSC3wK0ywmVeCjpSiQk-FGS7VY6_CY

5. Need the ability to create shadows for Potplayer windows. Without use - UseWindowFrame=1 or 2 or 3

6. Need new command to create shadows for text(in tag "Label" - <Label Text='TEST_TEXT' /> ).

7. Need customization(<CustomPopupMenuDef />) of all the contexts menu in the Potplayer, including its own context menus - <UserMenu> </UserMenu>.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.
Unread postby 감자사랑 » 28 Apr 2016 12:51
Some of them are impossible to implement, others could make potplayer sluggish. I'm sorry to say that those effects won't be supported.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Official Downloads
Unread postby D2NP » 28 Apr 2016 15:03
감자사랑 wrote:Some of them are impossible to implement, others could make potplayer sluggish. I'm sorry to say that those effects won't be supported.

Not one of them?
Unread postby D2NP » 26 May 2016 22:33
감자사랑 wrote:Some of them are impossible to implement, others could make potplayer sluggish. I'm sorry to say that those effects won't be supported.

Ok, Feature Request № 7 is implemented.

What about the other requests? Their implementation would add a lot of features for skin making.
In just a few years of use of the Potplayer i have accumulated a lot of requests, these seven main ones.
Unread postby 감자사랑 » 27 May 2016 19:48
D2NP wrote:

Ok, Feature Request № 7 is implemented.

FYI, it is implemented just for tablet use.
It increases the font size of menu so that it would be easy to access Potplayer by touching the screen.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Official Downloads
First unread post5 posts Page 1 of 1

Login