First unread post9 posts Page 1 of 1
Unread postby D2NP » 12 Apr 2016 17:46
When?

Or at least when there will be descriptions for the current SkinCommands?
https://mega.nz/#!X1NziZST!BbACV4EF9vZZmudc3aZ8h4TjSA9qBJACNZ1M4OWl4_A
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.
Unread postby 감자사랑 » 14 Apr 2016 04:24
What are you talking about?
If you need something for making a skin, you can make a feature request.
Recent changes of skin are only for supporting HiDPI system. Nothing more.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Official Downloads
Unread postby D2NP » 14 Apr 2016 09:47
At the moment, the making of skins is difficult, as there is no description of the skin-commands(file in the first post). The functions of some skin-commands are unknown, where and how they can be used. It is not known how to get the the actual list skin-commands.
About the function of many skin-commands have to guess based on the their name. Or, take the other skins and look how the this or that function, and then use this function in your own skins.
Skins currently obtained are quite simple: make background panel, add buttons on this panel. Skin turns without any effects. For example, a glow effect, or attenuation, when you hover the cursor over the button. video(another programm) - https://mega.nz/#!Gw8lBaKI!HW4Wj9K76WCb ... LWOdbg8EvE

My request - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=681&p=2040#p2040
Unread postby 감자사랑 » 19 Apr 2016 19:47
This is an answer from the dev.

What you're asking for will be supported by the existing command "AutoVisible" instead of adding new one.
If "AutoVisible" is "-1" then the button status will be Off.
If "AutoVisible" is "1" then the button status will be On.

As for ID_PLAYBACK_REPEAT, there are three statuses.
It will be processed by using "AutoVisible" too.
If "AutoVisible" is "1", it means Repeat All.
If "AutoVisible" is "2", it means Repeat One.

Try the latest beta.

At the moment, the making of skins is difficult, as there is no description of the skin-commands(file in the first post). The functions of some skin-commands are unknown, where and how they can be used. It is not known how to get the the actual list skin-commands.

If you need any commands, the dev will let you know that. Simply speaking, out of resources and there are no complete command lists due to active development. Some commands are added, others are deleted everyday according to the dev. You can guess any skin command from right click menu on potplayer if it is available or not.

Official Downloads
Unread postby D2NP » 20 Apr 2016 18:13
"AutoVisible" is "-1", "AutoVisible" is "1", "AutoVisible" is "2"

It works by half.
Whit "AutoVisible" is "1" or "AutoVisible" is "2" buttons remain(visually) in the pressed position. I wanted to clickable buttons (visually) in each position. The use of DownFlag='1 or 0' has not given result.

If you need any commands, the dev will let you know that. ...

Ok. Thanks.
Unread postby 감자사랑 » 20 Apr 2016 18:31
Can you share the skin you're making for references? Then, the dev. will look into the skin.

Actually, I don't know much about skinning.

Official Downloads
Unread postby D2NP » 20 Apr 2016 19:41
Unread postby D2NP » 21 Apr 2016 19:32
감자사랑 wrote:Can you share the skin you're making for references? Then, the dev. will look into the skin.
Actually, I don't know much about skinning.

"AutoVisible" is "-1", "AutoVisible" is "1", "AutoVisible" is "2"

On the last beta(1.6.59875) this works perfectly. Thanks.
Unread postby D2NP » 19 Jun 2016 10:13
감자사랑 wrote:What are you talking about?

A few words about the skins...

As an example, the program - AIMP audio player.
The developer, together with the player, is developing a program AIMP Skin Editor. - http://jpegshare.net/images/8c/c2/8cc25 ... 48e1b2.png
Together with the AIMP Skin Editor is a Help File, where it is written about the use of skin-commands\features.
Many people use it to create skins. For examples of works can be viewed at this link - http://aimp.ru/index.php?do=catalog&id= ... agesize=20
Many skins are very well made, they are functional and beautiful. Made using a variety of effects.

It will be great if this ever appear in the Potplayer.
First unread post9 posts Page 1 of 1

Login