26 posts Page 3 of 3
Postby Dreamer » 04 Jun 2017 22:13
D2NP - thank you. Is this skin just for me - unofficial skin? I think the remaining time and direct toggle audio/subtitles buttons would be useful for all users.

Preferences button next to Stop button works, just the icon is wrong, a bit confusing.

"First button on top left corner"
What function is needed on Left click? Open "Preferences window" or current "Option menu"?

I think the main menu would be the best, same as in AIMP and some other programs, intuitive.
Main menu with right click is not needed, because I can right click anywhere to get the main menu.
Perhaps the right click to show Preferences.
Postby 감자사랑 » 04 Jun 2017 22:40
Wow, I like the color. Nice job.

If there are any skins from you, I'd like to try it. Could you share it here?
I think you should make a new thread for your skin (One thread per different design).
:)

By the way, there is no display mark for bookmark in timeline. Ah... my mistake, it's too dark so I can't see it. I think it should be distinguishable.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Postby Dreamer » 04 Jun 2017 23:09
감자사랑

Second link of this post:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4415&start=10#p8582

If you like this skin and you're using AIMP, here are similar skins for AIMP:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Gilly-Mat ... -476879988
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Gilly-471795798
Postby D2NP » 04 Jun 2017 23:42
Dreamer wrote:Is this skin just for me - unofficial skin? I think the remaining time and direct toggle audio/subtitles buttons would be useful for all users.

Yes, skin for you. I will place a link to this modification in my original post\message.

fMod_GillyGlossy_DM_0.8.0_ru_en.dsf
- Main menu on Left click
- Preferences icon

감자사랑 wrote:Wow, I like the color. Nice job.

If there are any skins from you, I'd like to try it. Could you share it here?
I think you should make a new thread for your skin (One thread per different design).
:)

By the way, there is no display mark for bookmark in timeline. Ah... my mistake, it's too dark so I can't see it. I think it should be distinguishable.

Thank you.
I'll make a new thread when I finish the skin.

Yes, mark too dark.. I've been told that.
I'll try to change the color to a more suitable.

other skins here - https://forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?fo ... art=280#12
Postby Dreamer » 05 Jun 2017 05:22
Wow! Nice skins.

I really like SplashPot, that's what I've been talking about, more glossy and metallic buttons, I think it will be my default skin. I just miss that remaining time.
Postby Dreamer » 05 Jun 2017 23:35
OK, update for the SplashPot skin and comparation with the GillyGlossy, it's really not easy to decide:

- I'm using Grey skin color, this way it looks a bit like metallic
- main play/stop/prev./next buttons are highlighted, devided from others, which I like
- I like also the different play button in SplashPot
- the form of the buttons is better in GillyGlossy, easier to click and in SplashPot they are too rounded
- button effects are better in SplashPot, but I'd prefer something between
- progress bar is better in SplashPot IMHO

AIMP skin is important here, because I'd like to have the same skin with the same order of main buttons.

GillyGlossy - similar skin is available, but the order of main buttons is different

SplashPot- similar skin is available, but it's an all in one skin, and I need a standard vertical skin with option to show/hide playlist/equalizer/visualizations window.

Both AIMP skins are quite old and the authors are probably unavailable/inactive, though I already posted in the AIMP forum, so perhaps someone could help me creating the modified version of those skins.

BTW if anyone knows any skin similar to these two (big square/glossy/metallic main buttons), available for both, PotPlayer and AIMP, please post here.

Thank you.
26 posts Page 3 of 3

Login