5 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby lixtary » 15 Jan 2017 20:39
How to show file name in full screen state and not show it in normal state.

I have made a skin. Because no matter by mouse or keyboard, I can switch to full screen easily, I use window frame, and this can save me from a lot of work.

The only trouble is that I hope when the state is full screen, if i put the mouse on the top, the file name message is shown, and when the state is normal the file name message is not shown. So I write the code like this:

<Static Align='Top' State='CMD_OFF_FULLSCREEN' Height='40'>
<Label Align='Client' CmdID='CMD_TITLE_MESSAGE' UsingScroll='1' ScrollDistance='1' ScrollInterval='50' Width='1' ColorX='21' ColorY='470' FontName='#DEFAULT_UI_FONT' FontBold='1' FontSize='20' HoriAlignment='1' VertAlignment='1'/>
</Static>

But as you can see, what i need is the contrast. I need some state like 'CMD_ON_FULLSCREEN'(This is the imaginary value).

How can I realize this function, or which state value has the same meaning with 'CMD_ON_FULLSCREEN'.

I enclose the skin I made, extract the zip file and see the top.xml
skin download: http://files.cnblogs.com/files/lixtary/ ... ew.dsf.zip
Postby D2NP » 16 Jan 2017 22:56
lixtary wrote:How to show file name in full screen state and not show it in normal state.

I do not understand what you want get.
You want to permanently display the name of the file in full screen mode?
Postby lixtary » 17 Jan 2017 01:04
D2NP wrote:
lixtary wrote:How to show file name in full screen state and not show it in normal state.

I do not understand what you want get.
You want to display the name of the file in full screen mode?

You see, in the full screen mode, if we move the mouse to the bottom, then the bottom area which contains some buttons will be shown. The effect I want is similar to that. I hope in full screen mode if i move the mouse to the top, a top area can be shown, and in the top area, I will place a label to show the file name. I don't want to permanently display the file name.Just show it if I move the mouse to the top.

so I write the code like this:
<Static Align='Top' Height='40'>
<Label Align='Client' CmdID='CMD_TITLE_MESSAGE' UsingScroll='1' ScrollDistance='1' ScrollInterval='50' Width='1' ColorX='21' ColorY='470' FontName='#DEFAULT_UI_FONT' FontBold='1' FontSize='20' HoriAlignment='1' VertAlignment='1'/>
</Static>

But this code also result that the top area will always be shown in normal screen mode, this is not what i want to see. I want the area(<Static Align='Top' Height='40'>) to be hide in normal screen mode, because the title bar of windows can do the same thing for me(the value of UseWindowFrame I set is 2).
Postby D2NP » 17 Jan 2017 01:49
You can use the CMD_ON_FULLSCREEN for this.

It work for me on last player build.

Code: Select all
<Static Align='Top' State='CMD_ON_FULLSCREEN' Height='40'>
    <Label Align='Client' CmdID='CMD_TITLE_MESSAGE' UsingScroll='1' ScrollDistance='1' ScrollInterval='50' ColorX='21' ColorY='470' FontName='#DEFAULT_UI_FONT' FontBold='1' FontSize='20' HoriAlignment='1' VertAlignment='1'/>
</Static>
Postby lixtary » 18 Jan 2017 22:59
D2NP wrote:You can use the CMD_ON_FULLSCREEN for this.

It work for me on last player build.

Code: Select all
<Static Align='Top' State='CMD_ON_FULLSCREEN' Height='40'>
    <Label Align='Client' CmdID='CMD_TITLE_MESSAGE' UsingScroll='1' ScrollDistance='1' ScrollInterval='50' ColorX='21' ColorY='470' FontName='#DEFAULT_UI_FONT' FontBold='1' FontSize='20' HoriAlignment='1' VertAlignment='1'/>
</Static>

Thank you, D2NP. It works for me too, even on my current version. I have gussed that value, now what puzzle me is that it does not work when i used it before :D
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Login