Unread postby Yin Cognyto » 07 Jul 2018 03:17
I understand. I will continue to look for other workarounds so that it doesn't break. So far I tested putting the labels in a CMD_ON_MEDIA_PLAY Static, but it didn't work, as that didn't reset the scrolling positions. Another thing I'm thinking is to somehow hide the labels until they are fully "dead" and use other labels that start from 0 scrolling position, and the next time hide the latter and show the former and so on. Basically, alternate label groups or something.

There isn't any way to make a CMD_PAGE_CONTROL or CMD_SELECT_PAGE change the pages/tabs automatically, without user input, right? Or to just reset the label scrolling position somehow?

Thanks for answering anyway. Much appreciated.
Unread postby D2NP » 07 Jul 2018 03:45
Change pages - only by user input.
Text scrolls even if there is no playback, add any symbol.
AutoVisible='1' in <Label also didn't reset the scrolling positions.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
When you have a problem (Follow steps 1,2,3)
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.
Unread postby Yin Cognyto » 07 Jul 2018 03:59
D2NP wrote:Change pages - only by user input. AutoVisible='1' in <Label also didn't reset the scrolling positions.
Thanks for trying - at least now I know what doesn't work.
D2NP wrote:Text scrolls even if there is no playback, add any symbol.
Yeah, but when displaying playback related strings (that don't exist anymore or are null when playback is stopped), I suspect the scrolling offset is reset to 0. Or, it has to do with redrawing the label area that "clears" the writing, after a label dissapears and then reappears. One of these two might be the reason why stopping the playback and only then opening the next file works in keeping the label scrolling synchronous. Just my opinion.

Login