15 posts Page 1 of 2
Postby Dreamer » 08 Sep 2017 00:41
There is no official topic for this nice skin, so I created one.

Few suggestions for this skin, including reply to D2NP:

D2NP wrote:Ok. I updated the link above.
With normal progress bar size, Remaining time, "Exit" button in playlist, Preferences button. If I forgot something, write.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your work.

Since I found the "End time", perhaps it would be nice to integrate it also to SplashPot (and fMod), perhaps with hour:minute only, (not very important).

What is missing in this DM version skin:
- preferences button icon (not very important, just more intuitive)
- audio and subtitles button functions, as in fMod, left click to toggle, right click to show menu*

* It's not so important, but I'm using both skins (fMod and SplashPot), so it would be nice if they would work the same, left click to toggle, or left click to show menu, just in both skins the same, please.

Now, I still miss the option to make playlist width thinner, 32 is perhaps too thin, but at least a bit thinner minimum width as now, just change available minimum width, so I could resize it to thinner size, I'm using PP often in window, sometimes in small window and the playlist covers 40-70% of the main PP window width - using default minimum playlist width size, when I move a cursor over the window, playlist is opened almost every time and it's hard to use the buttons on the nav. bar or anything. Not so important, since I can change it too, but I'd have to edit each new version and it would not limit the other users.

One general suggestion, in SplashPot only, the playlist title bar is not visible is this option is used, (not very important):
Preferences > General > Skin overlay.. > On screen control > Method > "Disable"

Thank you.
Postby Dreamer » 09 Sep 2017 21:54
I just found, that quick search field in playlist was implemented also in default skin, it's also in fMod skin. Could you add in also to SplashPot skin, please?
Postby D2NP » 12 Sep 2017 01:40
Dreamer wrote:Since I found the "End time", perhaps it would be nice to integrate it also to SplashPot (and fMod), perhaps with hour:minute only, (not very important).
Sorry, only for mod.

Dreamer wrote:- preferences button icon (not very important, just more intuitive)
- audio and subtitles button functions, as in fMod, left click to toggle, right click to show menu*
- I will not change the icon
- ok

Dreamer wrote:playlist width
in mod.. will be ~200 pixels

Dreamer wrote:One general suggestion, in SplashPot only, the playlist title bar is not visible is this option is used, (not very important):
Preferences > General > Skin overlay.. > On screen control > Method > "Disable"
there is no easy way to add, it will look awful

Dreamer wrote:quick search field
ok

check it - download
Postby Dreamer » 12 Sep 2017 05:17
Thank you very much! :)
Postby Dreamer » 14 Sep 2017 04:11
I found a useful option in built-in and fMod skin, it would be useful also in SplashPot:

- Show total time of all playlist items in playlist bottom bar.

Another suggestion is the info bar of actual - playing item, resolution, FPS, bitrate - from fMod skin.
Postby D2NP » 17 Sep 2017 18:01
Dreamer wrote:I found a useful option in built-in and fMod skin, it would be useful also in SplashPot:

- Show total time of all playlist items in playlist bottom bar.

Another suggestion is the info bar of actual - playing item, resolution, FPS, bitrate - from fMod skin.

Total time already implement in skin with IP-mod option(in control panel).. But in DM mod.. search bar covers it..
Postby Dreamer » 22 Sep 2017 01:00
In SplashPot there is a GPU/CPU button in the navigation bar, but it's not possible to click it to change the option between GPU and CPU, as in fMod and built-in skin, could you change it, please?
Postby D2NP » 22 Sep 2017 03:22
Dreamer wrote:In SplashPot there is a GPU/CPU button in the navigation bar, but it's not possible to click it to change the option between GPU and CPU, as in fMod and built-in skin, could you change it, please?

There is no image for CPU. it's just an indicator..
If set click to change, the button will be transparent when the DXVA is off.
Postby Dreamer » 22 Sep 2017 03:47
Hm.. and could you add the CPU button? I could create the CPU button too, perhaps it could be grey. I just need to know the position for CPU button, right below the GPU?
Postby D2NP » 22 Sep 2017 04:16
Ok. Updated.
15 posts Page 1 of 2

Login