43 posts Page 3 of 5
Postby Dreamer » 18 Sep 2017 23:57
There is something wrong with channel switching in fMod. PP has some problems with digital TV, when using "forced" channel switching. Channel name looks correct, but another channel on the same frequency/TP is used, or wrong audio stream.

In built in skin buttons for channel switching have 2 functions:

Left button: Next channel
Right button: Next channel (forced)

It looks like "force" channel switching is used in fMod. Could you change is to "Next channel" - without "forced", please?
Postby D2NP » 19 Sep 2017 00:30
ok without force
Check it - download

it's strange
All should work nomally. Before your problem in the skin used the same commands as in the Default skin.

Check your problem with default settings and default skin. if there is a problem, send a bug report..
Postby Dreamer » 19 Sep 2017 03:12
Thank you, it works now.

D2NP wrote:it's strange
All should work nomally. Before your problem in the skin used the same commands as in the Default skin.
Check your problem with default settings and default skin. if there is a problem, send a bug report..

I tested with default settings, fMod 1.0.0, SplashPot 1.4.4, and built-in skin, channel switching worked good, just vice versa. With the first update of fMod 1.0.1 it was not good - "forced", with the last update it works good, non-forced and non-vice versa.

Yes, also default skin has a bug, "up" button switch to next channel, but the tooltip text is "previous channel", I reported it, but received this reply:

감자사랑 wrote:I have already answered several times about that. Simply speaking, the feature is provided as it is. There is no special touch for digital tuner in potplayer. Search forums and you'll get several answers for that.
Postby Dreamer » 27 Nov 2017 00:42
D2NP - do you plan the update for fMod skin?

Could you add the option to exit PP with the playlist [X] button in fullscreen, if it's attached and auto-hidden, please, the same as in SplashPot skin?

EDIT: Please change also functions for "previous / next" buttons for digital tv, currently "previous/next forced" options are used (which don't work good). In SplashPot it works good, non-forced functions are used.
Postby D2NP » 27 Nov 2017 06:52
No plans

Dreamer wrote:Could you add the option to exit PP with the playlist [X] button in fullscreen, if it's attached and auto-hidden, please, the same as in SplashPot skin?
I did not understand what exactly is required, explain more details. Difficult to translate.

Dreamer wrote:Please change also functions for "previous / next" buttons for digital tv, currently "previous/next forced" options are used (which don't work good). In SplashPot it works good, non-forced functions are used.
It's strange, SplashPot uses default commands for Prev \ Next
The same commands were before the changes were made, in the fMod_1.0.0. Probably the developer made corrections to the work of these cmd's. I can change them back.
Postby Dreamer » 28 Nov 2017 09:49
Thanks for the reply.

Regarding digital TV, I think there is no change in built-in skin, in SpashPot DM 1.4.4 it works good, in fMod 1.0.1 "previous/next forced" options are used, so it doesn't work good, perhaps you could compare these skins options. It works the same in old and new PP versions.

Regarding playlist X button, when I use attached playlist in fullscreen, it's auto-hidden, move mouse cursor to right edge of the screen to show playlist and click X button - in SplashPot DM 1.4.4 whole PP is closed, in fMod 1.0.1 only playlist is closed.

In both cased it works good in SpashPot DM 1.4.4 and it doesn't work good in fMod 1.0.1. If you need more detailed description, please let me know.
Postby D2NP » 29 Nov 2017 07:25
ok, check "previous/next" on this skin... if all ok, i update skins.

Dreamer wrote:in fMod 1.0.1 only playlist is closed
ok, i found problem. maybe fix..
Postby Dreamer » 29 Nov 2017 09:17
Thanks. Forced options are not used, this is correct, but button position is wrong, "previous" button switch to next channel and "next" button switch to previous channel.
Postby D2NP » 29 Nov 2017 09:42
check this skin ("previous/next")

link updated
Postby Dreamer » 29 Nov 2017 10:18
Previous/Next buttons work good with digital TV, confirmed, thanks.
43 posts Page 3 of 5

Login