43 posts Page 1 of 5
Postby D2NP » 22 Aug 2017 02:14
ImageImageImage

fMod 1.0.2 - Skin for Potplayer v.1.7.2710+

Based on:
- Skin for AIMP - Gilly Matt&Glossy by Zigar
- Splash style (Splash player v.1)
- flight style (flight_0.4.0 skin for Potplayer)

Some buttons have action on "Right Click"

Download: DeviantArt

- Playlist: in fullscreen, if playlist attached - "Close" button - Exit player
- Fix of the previous change. "Close" button did not change to "Exit" button
- New skin option: Move Title Bar if playlist is attached
Postby 감자사랑 » 22 Aug 2017 18:32
Nice!

I like the style except for fMod logo. :mrgreen:
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.

Thread Subscription and E-mail Notification won't work at all.
Postby Dreamer » 03 Sep 2017 22:53
I agree, this is one of my most favorite skins.

I just found, that it includes also DM version, which you created just for me, thank you!

D2NP, could you make a DM version also for the other skin, please? It's one of my most favorite, SplashPot, at least the settings button instead of control panel button, and remaining time.

Another request for DM version is to allow playlist width size to be thinner, I already changed these two skins, just changed the values in these files:

fMod_GillyGlossy_DM_1.0.0_ru_en.dsf
Include.VideoSkin.Frame.1.xml
Include.VideoSkin.Frame.2.xml
Code: Select all
MinSplitterSizeLT='32' MinSplitterSizeRB='32'

SplashPot_DM_1.4.3_ru_en.dsf
Include.VideoSkin.LeftRight.xml
Include.AudioSkin.LeftRight.xml
Code: Select all
MinSplitterSizeLT='32' MinSplitterSizeRB='32'

I'd like to use the new versions of these skins, but I'd have to edit them every time.

EDIT:

One more suggestion. In fullscreen, the playlist is auto-hidden, when I need to exit PP and I move a cursor to the top-right corner, sometime the paylist is displayed first, then I have to move a cursor left, up and right slowly to be able to exit PP - or click X to close playlist and then again click X to exit PP and after the next start click the playlist button to show playlist. Default playlist don't have any X button in playlist, but the skins fMod and SplashPot have the X button, I never use if to close playlist, so my suggestion is:

When clicking the X playlist button, Exit PP (for the DM versions of fMod and SplashPot skins).

Another suggestion: I'm using speed hotkeys quite often, sometime it would be easier to have access to them in main Navigation bar, so what about:

Add three small buttons for "Speed > Down -, Normal/Previous, Up +". These buttons would be useful e.g. to play some parts slowly, to slow the playback with the "-" button, and then toggle between normal and slow playback using the "Normal/Previous Speed" button.
Postby Dreamer » 04 Sep 2017 00:06
Dreamer wrote:When clicking the X playlist button, Exit PP (for the DM versions of fMod and SplashPot skins).

I found that in SplashPot skin the playlist X button has two options, right click Exit PP. So perhaps Exit PP with left click and Close playlist with right click, for fMod and SpashPot DM version, please?
Postby D2NP » 05 Sep 2017 00:06
D2NP, could you make a DM version also for the other skin, please? It's one of my most favorite, SplashPot, at least the settings button instead of control panel button, and remaining time.
Sorry, I will not do DM version in SplashPot skin.
But, I can edit the skin modification.. download

Another request for DM version is to allow playlist width size to be thinner, I already changed these two skins, just changed the values in these files:
I think this is unnecessary.
For SplashPot too.

I'd like to use the new versions of these skins, but I'd have to edit them every time.
Считайте эти скины завершенными. В дальнейшем могут быть какие-то мелкие и незначительные изменения. Так, что можно спокойно использовать текущие модификации скинов.

When clicking the X playlist button, Exit PP (for the DM versions of fMod and SplashPot skins).
I will add. Will be "Exit player" by "X playlist button" in fullscreen... if playlist is attached.

Add three small buttons for "Speed > Down -, Normal/Previous, Up +".
Buttons will not. Use the control panel for this.
Postby Dreamer » 06 Sep 2017 01:41
D2NP - thank you for the reply.

SplashPot skin edit works, thanks, but that progress bar is too big.

I wonder why "remaining time" is missing also in defaults skin, or at least the option to click to change elapsed to remaining time, such a feature has almost every player, so why the best player doesn't have this feature? (This is probably OT here, I'll create a new topic)

I will add. Will be "Exit player" by "X playlist button" in fullscreen... if playlist is attached.

Thanks, you mean "exit player by LEFT clicking the X playlist button"? What about window mode / if playlist is attached / auto-hiding? I think the behavior would be the same.

What about option to "right click to close playlist"? It's not needed for me, but it would be nice and logical option.

Buttons will not. Use the control panel for this.

OK, it's not so important, but control panel is too complicated, too many clicks and mouse movement, it's easier to move a hand and use the hotkeys.
Postby Dreamer » 06 Sep 2017 05:10
D2NP wrote:But, I can edit the skin modification.. download

Thanks, but remaining time shown as (-88:88:88) is the same as elapsed, it's wrong.
Postby D2NP » 06 Sep 2017 14:54
Dreamer wrote:Thanks, but remaining time shown as (-88:88:88) is the same as elapsed, it's wrong.
updated - download
Postby Dreamer » 07 Sep 2017 06:36
Thanks, it works good now.

Few questions:

Is it hard to change the progress bar height normal size?

I have requested transparent playlist (if attached/auto-hidden), it looks it won't be added soon, so what about skin edit - playlist should use some background color, is it possible to use "no color" - to make playlist background completely transparent?

What about X playlist button - current version version of SplashPot use left click to close playlist and right click exit PP, I just want to swap it, exit with left and close playlist with right button.
Postby D2NP » 07 Sep 2017 14:11
Ok. I updated the link above.
With normal progress bar size, Remaining time, "Exit" button in playlist, Preferences button. If I forgot something, write.

For future questions.
Please create a new topic for the question(s), or a topic for discussing a specific skin. Questions go away from the original topic(discussion of fmod skin), it's not convenient.

Dreamer wrote:Is it hard to change the progress bar height normal size?
Little. It will be necessary to edit the interrelated elements.

Dreamer wrote:I have requested transparent playlist (if attached/auto-hidden), it looks it won't be added soon, so what about skin edit - playlist should use some background color, is it possible to use "no color" - to make playlist background completely transparent?
It is impossible to change the transparency of the playlist\background through the skin.

Dreamer wrote:Thanks, you mean "exit player by LEFT clicking the X playlist button"? What about window mode / if playlist is attached / auto-hiding? I think the behavior would be the same.

What about option to "right click to close playlist"? It's not needed for me, but it would be nice and logical option.

Yes, for fmod, Left click - Exit player, in full screen, if playlist is attached. For windowed mode Left click - Close playlist, Right click - Exit player.
43 posts Page 1 of 5

Login