26 posts Page 1 of 3
Postby Dreamer » 18 May 2017 08:35
Could you create new skin with larger buttons and some changes please? I know I can change the size of the buttons, but it doesn't look good.

Minor issue of the current skin, seek buttons look like go to previous/next file in playlist ( |< >| ), the other symbols are using for seek ( << >> ).

OK, my request is larger buttons, add previous/next item in playlist icons, time font size, add time remaining, preferences icon, perhaps add also audio and subtitles icons/buttons.

Example:

Code: Select all
||  []  <<  >>  |<  >|  /\  1:23:58 / 1:31:17 (0:07:19 remaining) .......... [audio]  [sub]  [playlist]  [control panel]  [preferences]
Postby ElectricLamp0 » 25 May 2017 22:54
Yes I agree. I would love to see a more comprehensive set of options & tools to edit & create skins.
Postby 감자사랑 » 25 May 2017 23:06
@Dreamer

Try this one.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3705
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
This is NOT official support though. It is my contribution to Potplayer.
Postby Dreamer » 26 May 2017 07:06
Thank, but it doesn't work (download link).

Anyway, buttons are larger, there are not nice, probably just resized from original skin.

I'd like to have the new large buttons in high resolution, also the remaining time and audio/subtitles buttons, perhaps even in the official skin, it would be easier to quickly and intuitively change the language (not only) for normal users.
Postby 감자사랑 » 26 May 2017 09:28
Link is updated. Try again.
Always try the latest beta version (x32 only) before continuing a discussion here.
Postby 감자사랑 » 26 May 2017 09:33
I got this one from somewhere I can't remember.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vdaejm7az ... _ru_en.dsf

before trying this one, try the default modified skin. It's well tweaked.
Postby Dreamer » 27 May 2017 08:15
Thanks, 감자사랑.

Default Modified skin is not bad, "play" icon is not nice, "rotate" button has non-English tooltip text. Position of the "rotate" and "starting point" buttons is quite random...

fMod_0.6.0_ru_en is nice, with many useful buttons, features, I like it.

What about other skins? If anyone knows about any, please reply here.

Is it hard to create new skins, or just edit existing?
Postby Dreamer » 27 May 2017 09:35
OK, I found many skins for PotPlayer at deviantart.com , need to test them. The problem is that not all are in English and some are with the title bar, these are unusable for me, but I found many nice skins there.

Is there any way to switch skins faster? Using menu or Preferences window is too slow, some skins have even several sub-skins. I couldn't find any keyboard shortcut to switch to next/previous skin, I can't either preview skin when I change it in the preferences.

EDIT: OK, preview works now, but the preferences window position is change randomly, so I have to move it every time.
Postby 감자사랑 » 27 May 2017 10:57
You can assign a hotkey to menu. This is how I use for fast access to some menu.

Postby Dreamer » 27 May 2017 22:25
Thanks, I'll start a request though.

BTW the skins from devianart are nice, but something is always missing, e.g. H/W / S/W button.
26 posts Page 1 of 3

Login