79 posts Page 8 of 8
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
Postby Dreamer » 09 Apr 2018 05:12
Thank you!

There's one issue in version 1.0.4, option "Move TitleBar" doesn't work good, I still have the X button in the playlist title and when I switched to fullscreen and back to window, I don't have the playlist title with X button, just a black background with one transparent dot in the top right corner.

I double checked, it's the version 1.0.4. Is the problem within the skin, or some option could cause this problem?

Another issue - moving the cursor to the top-right screen corner to show title bar and click for exit doesn't work in the version 1.0.4, tested with DM mode, it works in the latest SpashPot skin update and I think it was working also in previous fMod skin, but I'm not sure if it was official. Could you add it to fMod 1.0.4 skin, please?
Postby D2NP » 09 Apr 2018 07:49
this is a player problem, because using Auto hide + OSC mode

Another issue viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18528&start=50#p25982
Postby Dreamer » 10 Apr 2018 04:45
D2NP wrote:this is a player problem, because using Auto hide + OSC mode

So is it a bug?

Thanks, it works now, but why it works only this way? I know you don't like to exit PP with the X in playlist title, but is it a problem for you also exit PP when clicking the top-right corner of the X button in the title bar? This is useful and it's a standard in Windows 10 programs, it was also requested by another user here in the forum.
Postby D2NP » 12 Apr 2018 00:09
Dreamer wrote: So is it a bug?

Yes, fixed in beta 10884

D2NP wrote: Thanks, it works now, but why it works only this way?

I do not like it. And these files for 1.0.2, so that there may be problems on 1.0.4.
Postby Dreamer » 13 Apr 2018 04:16
D2NP wrote:Yes, fixed in beta 10884

OK, there is no black space now, but the option still doesn't work - X playlist button is still visible, so I can click it and close playlist by mistake (without mod files). :(

D2NP wrote:I do not like it. And these files for 1.0.2, so that there may be problems on 1.0.4.

It works good in 1.0.4, it's one of most useful features, please consider it at least for DM mode. I added mod for one fMod skin, but it's not easy to add mod for all skin versions for every new version, sometimes I want to change the version, but I'd have to edit all skin versions. :(

Inspired by another user topic, I'm thinking about one feature, sorry if I asked already...

Could you replace the time remaining (-0:22:45) in DM mode with total remaining time - I mean the remaining time of the current item + time of remaining playlist items (not played)?

Example:

There are these items in playlist:
1. fileA 0:30 (played)
2. fileB 0:30 (played)
3. fileC 0:30 (actually playing position 0:15)
4. fileD 0:30 (not played)
5. fileE 0:30 (not played)
6. fileF 0:30 (not played)

In this case, for the remaining time it should show time (-01:45) - or (-0:15 + 1:30).

If it's not possible, which option should I request?
Postby D2NP » 13 Apr 2018 05:56
Dreamer wrote: OK, there is no black space now, but the option still doesn't work - X playlist button is still visible, so I can click it and close playlist by mistake (without mod files). :(
use 1.0.2 version

Dreamer wrote: If it's not possible, which option should I request?
- Preferences - Playback - Advanced - Method - Seamless Playback: Preload and Combine Files
- Max files to process: 100+- (set value more than items in the playlist)
- OK
- Re-open current file

or easy way - watch a video - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19880#p26436
Postby Dreamer » 13 Apr 2018 06:26
D2NP wrote:use 1.0.2 version

It's not a solution to use old skin version, what if new PP feature will be added? BTW New version + mod works good.

D2NP wrote:or easy way - watch a video - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19880#p26436

I'm sorry, but it looks quite complicated, I just need to see the total remaining time of not played playlist items. Currently it's easier to manually remove played items, and see the total time of playlist items in fMod skin and remove the time played of the current time.
Postby Dreamer » 13 Apr 2018 06:30
Now a bit different request, I like fMod skins, you have many different versions, but I'd like a combination of two versions:

Background from GillyGlossy + buttons form LightGlossy (Gray theme).

MainGlossy is very similar, but background is dark gray, not black. Main fMod skin version, Lite, MainGlossy, and MainGlossy versions are almost the same, so perhaps one of them could be replaced with the new one.
New version name could be BlackGlossy?

Please check the screenshot:
Postby D2NP » 13 Apr 2018 06:36
As I wrote earlier, the skin is complete. There will be no such changes.
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
79 posts Page 8 of 8

Login